An absolutely amazing piece of compact equipment if you’re venturing where bodies of water are present. This tiny filtration system lets you dip the hose directly into the water source, give it a few pumps, and drink as you would from a water fountain. Or, within a mere 60 seconds, you can fill a quart-sized container of your choice for drinking and camp meal preparation.
It’s a handy tool for quick overnights when you want to minimize the amount of gear and weight, but it can really shine on multi-day treks, when the logistics of carrying water can be quite a bit more daunting.
A must-have for your adventure arsenal.
• Tested: Meets U.S. EPA drinking water standards* and NSF protocol P231 for removal of bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.9%), and particulates.
• Pocket-Sized & Light: Like small water bottles, energy chews, mini bike pumps, and tubes, this 142 g (5 oz.) filter disappears in stash pockets.
• Instant Hydration: Drink directly from the source—without lying in the dirt—and refill your bottles or hydration reservoir with clean water.
• Quick-Deploy: Zero set-up and simple one-handed operation fills 1-liter bottles in 60 seconds.
• Simple to Clean: A few shakes helps restore flow rates in the field; no tools required.
*U.S. EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for Testing Microbiological Purifiers