Available from October through March. This service was specially designed for customers who depend on their bicycles for transportation throughout the winter. For one up-front fee, we will tune your bike and keep it serviced throughout the winter season. Includes all the services that are part of our regular Deluxe Tune-Up, plus:
- $5 Bike Wash whenever needed
- Free adjustments and lubrication as often as needed
- Free labor on fixing flats
- Free installation of parts and accessories purchased at Cosmic Bikes (we cannot install parts or accessories purchased at other shops or online as part of this service, however, we will gladly install them for you at our regular labor rates)
- 10% discount on parts and accessories purchased at Cosmic Bikes
The ongoing maintenance and discounts included in this service cover the entire cold riding season from October through March of the following year.
$195 plus $5 supply & recycling fee. Buy it here.
WINTER TUNE & STORE*:
Available starting in October. If you're not inclined to ride this winter, you can store your bike at our location only $10/month with the purchase of Major of Deluxe Tune-Up Services listed here. We will help you select the right service package for your bike. Then we will store your bike all winter, safe from the elements, dirt and theft, freeing up your storage space for your skis, snowblower, or all the extra pairs of boots!
We'll even give you an 10% off any repair parts needed or accessories you choose to make your spring biking more enjoyable. You can pick up your clean and shiny bike any time before March 15 the following spring.
Price depends upon level of Tune-Up selected. Please bring your bike is for a free assessment and quote.
*Tune-up prices are for labor only and do not include parts. All seasonal tune-up labor and parts charges must be prepaid when you drop-off your bike for service and/or storage.